- "Kevin is doing great in school. He's reading,
adding two digit numbers, starting to particiapte more with classroom
activiites. His talking has greatly increased, he and his
brother Mark play together so well. In fact he goes to Mark
and asks him to play with him (Kevin). For the first time
ever he wore a Halloween costume and went trick or treating.
He's much better at following instructions and
understanding them. We owe so much to the therapist
and all of her hard work. Sensory Systems made the
difference in Kevin's life. Thanks for all you have done.
Words could never thank you enough. We do miss
seeing everyone each week, but we don't miss the 2 hour trip,
especially in the winter. Once again, thanks for everything."
- "We feel that the therapy received by our son at Sensory
Systems was instrumental in a permanent improvment in his quality of
life. We hope to return for additional therapy or Integrated
- "Can't thank the therapist enough for the assitance and
training over the past few years. You all are miracle
- "The therapist was wonderful for Jacob. She was
very communicative with me, worked well with Jacob, was very
knowledgeable and caring. My only concern was that possibly
she let Jacob talk her out of doing craniosacral during some of his
sessions which he needed weekly. They worked on many areas
and he improved in all of them - sensory integration, play, fine motor
skills and tactile defensiveness."
- "My son Joseph stated many times during Interactive
Metronme that he felt it was helping - that he felt better.
Organization improved. Once started on his
homework, he stayed focused and was able to complete it."
- "We absolutely loved the time Ava had with the therapist;
and did it help us help Ava further! Thank you!"
- "James saw dramatic improvement during his time with the
therapist, and he continues to seem happier and more comfortable in his
- "Honestly, the clinic is so well run that I cannot offer
any suggestions for improvement. We both benifitted from your
services. A special thanks for the incredible care and
insight. Your reassurance gave me confidence in carrying our
sessions into life at home."
- "Overall, Alyssa seems more attentive, more alert
to what is going on around her. We went to two movies at the
theater this past week. She sat through both with no problems
or figeting and remembered lots of details afterwards. "
- "Nathan seems to have had a very successful Interactive
Metronome Program. He seems more focused in daily activities.
He can also focus on multi task situations."